What is a Nasopharyngeal Airway
A Nasopharyngeal Airway – or simply NPA – is a tube that is passed through the nasal passageway to secure an open airway.
Please ensure that you have the correct training and necessary accreditations before using an Nasopharyngeal Airway on any patient!
- Flexible material aids in patient comfort
- Soft material enhances comfort in the nasal passageway
- Rounded tip to make insertion gentle
- Flanged to prevent over insertion
- Internal Diameter – 6.5 mm
- Overall Diameter – 9.3 mm
- Single use
- Includes 2.5 gr sachet of lubricating jelly